Achari Olive Aloo Gobhi
- 30 g Spanish black olives
- 50 g Cauliflower florets
- 2 pcs Potato diced
- 1 pc Onions sliced
- 1 pc Tomatoes chopped
- 2 pcs Green chillies chopped
- 10g Red chili powder
- 5g Turmeric powder
- 5g Corriander powder
- 5g Garam masala powder
- 30ml Pure Olive Oil
- 20g Mixed pickle puree
- 20g Chopped corriander
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and shallow fry the potato on medium flame.
2. When the potatoes are little browned, remove out from pan and now
shallow fry the gobhi florets in same oil.
3. Drain fried aloo and keep aside.
4. Also drain shallow fried gobi and set it aside with aloo.
5. Take out the whole oil from the pan and leave only 1/2 tsp of oil in it.
Now add chopped green chilies, sliced onion.
6. Stir very well on low flame for 1-2 minutes, till the veggies tender.
7. When the vegetables are almost done, then mix in chopped tomatoes.
8. Now add fried potato and gobi, red chili powder,turmeric powder,
coriander powder, garam masala powder and Spanish black olives.
9. Add the achari paste, toss all the vegetables and finish with chopped