Beans sprouts, radish and olive salad
- 200g Beans sprouts, washed and drained
- 100g Sliced red paprika
- 100g Sliced radish
- 50g Diagonally sliced spring onions
- 40pcs Spanish pimento stuffed olives
- 50g Sliced tomatoes
- 2tsp Vinegar
- 2tsp Olive oil
- 2tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2tsp Grated Garlic
- 1/2tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
1. Combine the bean sprouts, capsicum, radish, spring onions Spanish green and black olives and sliced tomatoes in a deep bowl and mix gently.
2. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
3. Serve chilled.