Chicken olive kathi roll
- 5pcs Refined flour (maida) rotis
- 300pcs Boneless chicken
- 15g Ginger garlic paste
- 20ml Pure Olive Oil
- 5g Roasted cumin powder
- 2g Coriander powder
- 5g Red chilli powder
- 3g Chaat masala
- 30g Onions sliced
- 15g Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 15g Bell peppers sliced
- 30pcs Sliced Spanish Olives black and
1. Mix ginger paste, garlic paste and salt and marinate chicken cubes in it for an hour preferably in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a pan and sauté chicken cubes till done.
2. Add roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala and salt. Mix sliced onions and Sliced Spanish Olives black and green olives.
3. To make kathi rolls, put one teaspoon of pure olive oil on a tawa and lightly heat the rotis. place six to eight pieces of cooked chicken and sprinkle with remaining green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Spread the sliced green and black Spanish olives, a spoonful of onion and carrot mixture on the roti and sprinkle salt.
5. Roll the roti tightly over the stuffing and serve.