Cucumber, mint and Olive raita
- 1pc Cucumber, halved, seeded, coarsely grated
- 100g Plain whole-milk yogurt
- 15g Chopped fresh mint
- 5pc Ground cumin
- 10pc Spanish sliced black Olives
1. Wrap grated cucumber in kitchen towel and squeeze dry..
2. Whisk yogurt, mint, cumin, and cayenne pepper in medium bowl to blend.
3. Add cucumbers, olives and toss to coat. Season raita to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
5. Sprinkle raita with pinch of cayenne pepper and serve.