Falooda with Queen Olives
- 12 Queen olives
- 1 handful of falooda noodles
- 1 handful of faloon strawberries
- 500 ml milk
- 250 g vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of saffron
- 4 ice cubes
- ½ tsp cumin, whole
- 2 tbsp basil seeds
- 4 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp raisins
1. Chop 8 olives and slit the other 4 to be able to put them on the rim of the glass at the end of the recipe.
2. Boil two cups of water. Add the noodles. Cook for 3 minutes and drain.
3. In a food processor put the milk, ice cream, sugar, saffron and ice. Blend.
4. In each glass, place the chopped olives, cumin seeds, basil seeds, cashew nuts, raisins, and falooda noodles.
5. Pour the blend in each glass. Mix with a spoon or stirrer and garnish with an olive on each rim.