- 280 g sliced black Hojiblanca olives
- 1 kg of wheat flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 200 ml water
- 16 g yeast
1. Mix all the ingredients except the olive and knead until well mixed, let the dough rest in a bowl for 5 hours in a cool place and covered with a cloth.
2. Chop the olives and reserve. Make small balls with the dough and crush with your hands achieving a thin bread (you can also do it with the help of a rolling pin). Add sliced olives on one side.
3. In a frying pan put the nan with the side of the olives up and the opposite one that is in contact with the frying pan moisten with water. When the side of the surface with olives begins to make bubbles and you see that the dough is cooked turn the pan and let the heat of the stove or the fire “toast” that side.
4. Once the bread is toasted, remove it from the pan with the help of a spoon or spatula.