Koshimbir salad with Queen olives
Dairy free, Vegan, gluten free
- 100 g of Queen olives
- 200 g of skinless cucumbers in triangles
- 100 g of cabbage cut in julienne
- 100 g carrot, peeled and grated
- 4 green chilies, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of black mustard grains
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Drizzle of olive oil
1. In a bowl mix the Queen olives, cucumber, cabbage, carrot, chili peppers, salt, sugar and a little grated coconut. Set aside for a few minutes.
2. In a frying pan with a drizzle of oil add the mustard seeds. Cook for a few minutes until the seeds open up. Add this to the previous bowl.
shallow fry the gobhi florets in same oil.
3. In another bowl or deep plate put some of the salad and finish with grated coconut, peanuts, chopped coriander and some whole Queen olives.