Lamb tawa masala with olives stuffed with Pimiento
- 90 g of Manzanilla olives stuffed with Pimiento
- 1 k of lamb chops
- 1 k of red pepper cut in squares
- 100 g of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoon turmeric
- V.E. Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1.5 teaspoon gran masala
- 1 lemon
- ½ red onion in julienne
- 1 pear tomato
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh coriander
- Cilantro sprouts for garnish
1. In a frying pan add the peppers and fry for 6 minutes. Remove and grind with the help of a food processor until a silky puree is obtained. Set aside.
2. In a bowl put the yogurt and beat with a rod, add the olive oil, sweet paprika, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin, large masala and the sliced Manzanilla olives and the pepper puree. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Season the chops and sear in a frying pan or grill over high heat with a drizzle of olive oil until golden brown on all sides. Before removing add a stream of lemon juice, stir, remove and set aside for 30 minutes outside the heat.
4. After the 30 minutes, remove the cutlets discarding the excess juice and marinate in the sauce for 3 hours.
5. In a bowl put the onion, salt, tomatoes and coriander with a drizzle of oil. Set aside for 15 minutes in the fridge to serve.
6. Finally heat the ribs in a frying pan and put them on a plate. Serve with onion and tomato salad.