Lemon and coriander olives
- 50pcs Green Spanish Olives
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- 2tbsp Whole cracked coriander seeds
- 4pcs Garlic cloves (bruised)
- 3pcs Fresh or dried bay leaves
- 1pc Lemon
1. In a large bowl, mix Green Spanish olives with oil, lemon juice, coriander, garlic, and bay leaves.
2. Cut lemon into wedges lengthwise; cut each wedge crosswise into 1⁄2″- thick pieces. Add lemon pieces to olives, stir well to combine. Cover olives with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 1 month. Bring the olives to room temperature before serving.