- 4 pcs Eggs
- 2g Turmeric Powder
- 3g Pepper Powder
- 3ml Garam Masala Powder
- 15g Onion (finely chopped)
- 25g Tomato (chopped)
- 5g Ginger (minced)
- 25g Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2g Green Chilies (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 30ml Pure Olive Oil
- 30pcs Spanish black Olives
1. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add onion and ginger. Sauté till the onion turn translucent.
2. Add tomato, Spanish black Olives and stir fry for a minute or so.
3. Break eggs in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, green chilies, pepper powder and salt. Mix well.
5. Add the egg mix to the pan and stir fry till the eggs are cooked thoroughly.
6. Serve hot with bread or chapattis.