Olive, cottage cheese and celery canapé
- 150gr Cups grated cottage cheese
- 2tbsp Curd
- 2tbsp Blanched and finely chopped celery stalks
- 1/4tbp Finely chopped green chillies
- 15pcs Chopped Spanish black olives
- Salt to taste
- 8pcs Brown bread slices
- 2tsp Butter
- A spring of coriander to garnish
1. Mix the grated cottage cheese and curd till you get a smooth spread.
2. Divide the spread into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
3. Trim the edges of the bread slices, apply ½ tsp of butter on both sides of each slice and cook them on a griddle till both the sides are lightly brown in colour.
4. Apply a portion of the spread on each bread slice and cut each slice into 4 squares and serve immediately garnished with coriander and stuffed olives.