Olive masala papad
- 20pcs Spanish green and black olives
- 4pcs Roasted papad
- 1pcs Onions chopped
- 2pcs Tomatoes chopped
- 2pcs Green chillies chopped
- 10g Red chilli powder
- 10g Chaat masala
- 30g Sev
- 20g Corriander chopped
1. In a mixing bowl add chopped onion, tomatoes, green chillies, salt and fresh cilantro. Mix well and keep aside. This mixture is called as a topping of masala papad.
2. Sprinkle some red chilli powder and chaat masala powder over the roasted papad.
3. Now spread the topping of Spanish green and black olives, onion and tomatoes over the masala papad.
4. Again sprinkle some chaat masala over the topping.
5. Lastly garnish with nylon sev and serve immediately.