- 100g Poha (Beaten Rice)
- 1pc Potatoes chopped
- 1pc Onions chopped
- 2pc Green Chillies chopped
- 5g Chana dal
- 5g Urad dal
- 2g Mustard Seeds
- 10g Curry leaves
- 10g Peanuts
- 30ml Pure Olive Oil
- 2g Turmeric powder
- 1pc Lemon
- 10g Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
- 30pcs Spanish Green Olives
1. Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
2. Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
3. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the Spanish Green Olives, onions, chillies, coriander leaves.
4. Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
5. Add potatoes , saute for few minutes, then add chopped onions, chillies.
6. Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
7. Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
8. Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.