Olive sabudana vada
- 15pcs Spanish Black olives
- 100g Sabudana
- 2pcs Potatoes boiled
- 20g Roasted peanuts
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 10g Crushed black pepper
- 2pcs Green chillies chopped
- 15g Corriander chopped
- 100ml Extra Light Olive Oil
1. Soak the sabudana in generous amount of water for overnight.
2. Drain the excess amount of water and spread them in a sieve.
3. Mash the boiled potatoes in a big bowl.
4. Add soaked sago, peanuts, green chillies, Spanish black olives, lemon juice, salt and black pepper powder.
5. Mix very well and add 1 tbsp of oil and handful thinly chopped coriander leaves.
6. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
7. Heat good amount of oil in a pan.
8. Divide the sago mixture into portions.
9. Flatten each of them between palms of your hands.
10. When the oil seems hot enough then drop few vadas at a time in hot oil.
11. Fry on medium high flame until turns into golden brown in color.
12. Drain on oil absorbent paper.