Raita and banana salad with Pepper-stuffed Olives
- 250 g Manzanilla olives stuffed with peppers
- 450 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
1. Cut the olives into slices. Keep some whole olives for garnish.
2. Cut the bananas into half-centimetre slices.
3. Mix the yoghurt, olives, cumin, desiccated coconut, mint, red chilli powder, sugar, and lime juice.
4. In a bowl, mix the banana with the yoghurt and spice mixture.
5. Serve the salad in individual plates, sprinkle with almonds, coriander, poppy seeds, and garnish with some whole olives.