Rice noodles with Queen olives
Dairy free, gluten free
- 100 g of Queen olives
- 200 g of rice noodles
- 50 ml olive oil
- 400 g of whole prawns
- 200 g of clean squid in strips
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- ½ or onion cut in julienne
- 1.5 teaspoon ginger cut julienne
- 6 green chilies cut in julienne
- 1 diced pear tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 15 strands of saffron
- 1 lemon quartered
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh coriander
1. Put the noodles in a bowl to soak in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes. After strain and set aside.
2. In a frying pan over high heat add the oil and sauté the carabineros tails without their skin and the squid in rings. When it is done set aside and add salt to taste.
3. In the same oil add the mustard and cumin seeds, onion, ginger, green chilies, tomatoes, Queen olives, cumin powder, salt and sugar. Add a splash of water and sauté. Add the saffron, blend well and add the noodles as well. Sauté everything for a couple of minutes and put the seafood on top, cover and cook for 2 or 3 more minutes.
4. In a bowl or deep plate add a little of the sautéed noodles with vegetables, cut the carabinero tail in half and also put it next to the squid. Serve with a lemon wedge to squeeze, chopped coriander and some whole Queen olives to decorate.