Spanish green olives soaked in Spicy red paprika sauce Coulis &
- 80pcs Spanish green olives
- 400g Red Paprika
- 30g Harissa paste
- 70g Grated Manchego cheese
- 1tbsp Fresh oregano
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50ml Apple Cider vinegar
- Salt and crushed pepper
1. Roast the red paprika, let it cool down.
2. Put in a blender the roasted red peppers, Harissa paste, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil (leaving a little to add at the last) and salt.
3. After blending, mix the sauce with the Spanish green olives.
4. Before serving, add some oregano, Manchego cheese grated, crushed black pepper and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.