Sweet Modak With Hojiblanca Olives
- 150 g chopped Hojiblanca olives
- 50 g ground almonds
- 20 g coconut zest
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp Jaggery chopped sugar
- 300 g rice flour
- 100 ml hot water
1. In a bowl, mix the rice flour and salt. Add water until making a homogeneous dough
2. In another bowl mix the chopped olives, almonds, coconut zest, honey and Jaggery sugar until well mixed. Reserve.
3. Make balls with the dough and in the center put a little of the filling, close as a Modak.
4. Cook in steamer for 20 minutes.
5. Serve in plates and add Hojiblanca whole olives on top of the Modak.