White fish tikka with Hojiblanca Olives
Ingredients Marinated Fish
- 300 g black Hojiblanca olives
- 800 g white fish, skinless and boneless, cut into 12 pieces
- Spices (2 tsp tandoori massala and 1 tsp each sweet paprika, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder and mustard seeds)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 80 ml water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 250 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tomato concentrate
- Spices (1 tsp each sweet paprika, red chilli powder, tandoori massala, turmeric, coriander powder)
- Half tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
1. Dice half of the olives into very small pieces and the other half into slices, keeping around 8 whole for garnish.
2. For the marinated fish, mix the diced olives in a bowl, along with the sweet paprika, turmeric, cumin, coriander, mustard, tandoori massala, garlic paste, ginger, vinegar, water, and salt.
3. Add the fish and cover evenly with the paste. Marinate in the fridge for 12 hrs.
4. In a large bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Spread the sauce on the pieces of fish and put them in a baking tray.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC and bake the fish for 10 minutes.
6. Serve the fish on individual plates. Garnish with chopped red onion, chives, some sliced olives, and whole olives.